Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Another Christmas Card for my Stash


This card was so much fun to make, I am trying to make a few 
Christmas cards each month for this coming year.
So far, so good. 

I am entering this at Challenge #200 at One Stitch at a Time   - Use a Digi.
This one is "Christmas Candles" by Delicious Doodles and can be found Here .


I realized after looking through the store Stitchy Bear Stamps that I did own some of the designers stamps, however like always there are many more there that I would love to own and play with. 

The image was traced and cut using the Silhouette Cameo along with the circle for my window out of  Martha Stewart paper pad design paper. I love the way you can use the Cameo software to complement designs using digital images.
The image was colored using Spectrum Noir markers and a Sakura stardust pen.
Pearls to accent the centers, a sentiment and ribbon and one more for my box.


I was so happy to find a couple more places this week to share my card:

My Perfect Life Festive 48-Week 6 She is challenging herself and us to create a card each week.

Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes --Happy Anniversary to them, celebrating 3 years!

So how about joining me at these great blogs and getting a head start if you 
haven't already......
Thanks for the visit.

9 comments:

Marina said...

What a pretty card this is! I love that shade of pink. Such subtle colouring (love the pearls) and great use of the Silhouette.
Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina
http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

That's a perfect Christmas image that works beautifully with the die cut circle. Love the colour combo to. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

Mary said...

Patti, I really like your card. I don't have a cameo, been sitting on my hands on that one. I've got so many dies I just don't know if I'd use it enough. I love that you colored with the Spectrum Noir pens. I lve mine and it's good to see others using them. Sadly, I just don't get to use them often enough. one of my goals for 2014... hmmmm, I think I"d best start using them. Thanks for entering the Sparkles Christmas Challenge. I'm sending you loads of luck!

Hazel said...

A beautiful Christmas card and clever you getting organised now for Christmas. It's perfect. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

meine-bastelarena said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Love the pearls you added. Thanks for playing along with us at OSAAT Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

1CardCreator said...

Stunning card, I love the colors and the pearl centers are so elegant looking! ~Diane

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

Colleen said...

Patti,
You are doing well on the Christmas cards. I fell off these past weeks but I have one to share shortly. This one is beautiful anyone will be lucky to get it.

Helena Carr said...

Aweesome blog you have here