Monday, December 16, 2013

Float your Troubles


Thought that I would show you something besides Christmas cards for a change.....
although I do have a few more of those to post soon.

This was made using the new set "River Raft" released this month at Doodle Pantry. 
As with most of Laurie's sets, this contains colored and outline images 
as well as digital papers and sentiments.
I used the outline image, coloring it with my Spectrum Noir markers. 
I love it with these My Mind's Eye papers.


The sentiment "Let your troubles float away" works so beautifully for 
so many reasons.

You still have time to join in this month's challenge at the Doodle Pantry Blog Challenge #41.
You can get this set free just for playing.


Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhh...makes me think of summer, beach and relaxing.. great card!

craftieodmae said...

gorgoeus card, I like that stamp!!!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Patti! I love the colors and that image and sentiment!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love this card and the image. Great job!

Pat said...

Beautiful card Patti, lovely image.

Pat xx