Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Layered Tree


I am cutting it a bit close but wanted to enter this card at the Silhouette Blog where the challenge this week is to use a holiday shape. Be sure to stop in for a visit and see the beautiful wreath that Jeana created. 

I used digital papers from Doodle Pantry (gingham layer), the other's and the postcard are from The Farmhouse Papers. Love the chipboard fa la la la la pieces.

I used the "5 piece Layered Tree" cut file from Silhouette. Love this file! I printed the full tree and then the layers in the two papers using foam dots to pop them up. I added a piece of corrugated cardboard for my tree trunk.

I also made a matching gift bag using only the full tree form. The mitten tag was made by taking a mitten cut file, mirroring and welding them together. 


I love playing with the images in my Cameo and the fantastic way my projects turn out.
Be sure to stop by the blog and see all of the inspirational projects created.

If you don't already own a Cameo, hope Santa sends one your way......

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

these are so pretty!!!!! You are an expert with that machine!!!

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Pstti, love the layers on the tree and the lovely tag.

Pat xx

Meggymay said...

Fantastic makes, I love the layered tree.
Yvonne

Words and Pictures said...

I love these neutral creations, Patti - the layered tree is just fabulous!
Alison x

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the tree and all that you do with the machine. Santa is bringing me a cameo for Christmas. Can't wait.