Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Vintage Mo's



"Urchin with Bird" by Mo's Digital Pencil has long been a favorite of mine and as I said in yesterday's post I have finally purchased some of her lovely images. 
Many of you know that I love vintage and what a wonderful surprise to find that was the theme at their challenge blog this week. 

My layers of designer papers are from Prima with a tag by Studio 112 and Stampin' Up satin ribbon.
I used the peony and Labels 18 Spellbinders dies along with a Martha Stewart punch.
My coloring was with Spectrum Noir markers.



I had so much fun creating this card and can't wait to use some of the others that I purchased.

Entering this at Mo's Challenge Blog Challenge #206 - Make it Vintage with a Mo image 



8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous, I love the bow!!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Patti!

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Patti, the image is adorable.
Yvonne

Kim Bell said...

Very pretty card. Love the layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.

Hugz
Kim

Franz♥ said...

Perfect image for the vintage style and wonderful layout Patti! Love the big bow!

Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge blog this week :)

Hugs, Franz.

Mau xx said...

What a lovely Vintage card Patti, love your choice of image and beautiful colouring.
Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.
Hugs Mau xx

Theresa's Studio said...

Pati, you have inspired me to take a look at my Mo's digi and make a card. Lovely card...great bow!

Pat said...

Super card, lovely image, colours and gorgeous bow.

Pat xx