Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cutting it Close


Whew, this is cutting it close for this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday . I so enjoy their challenges and the beautiful word art that they share each week. You may use this in your creation or any other uplifting sentiment or verse. This time I did use this beautiful verse from 1 John 4:7 encouraging us to remember that God is love and to love one another.  

I added some of my favorite Memory Box Minuet papers along with the color version of the cattail pond and cattails to enhance my verse. The pond is from Doodle Pantry and can be found here.

Be sure to take a look and play along with them soon.


post signature

13 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely Beautiful card! I love the Scripture layered over the pond!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Patti! This is just terrific, and what a tremendous blessing to see that you've shared it with us in our challenge this week. I so enjoy your sweet fellowship, and having you share your art with us. Have a blessed week and please come back soon.
Hugs and prayers,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Patti! Love that scripture, and the way you put it on the pond is perfect! Thanks for sharing :)

Jo Ann said...

This is so pretty. Love the DP and that pond is too cute especially after you incorporated one of our Word Arts. Simply fab! Thanks for blessing us with your artwork this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Totlly gorgeous, Patti! I may just have to purchase that image!

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is so peaceful and pretty, I wish I was at the pond right now instead of freezing my feet in this ice and snow. LOL

Pat said...

Lovely card Patti, the image is beautiful and sets the scripture verse off so well.

Pat xx

Jennie said...

So pretty Patti and great combo of papers and colors!

CraftinGranny said...

What a beautiful and serene card. Love the pond with the heartfelt sentiment. Hope all is well. "Hugs"

Glenda Atkins said...

Patti what a lovely, peaceful scene and beautiful card. Can't wait till the snow goes!
hugs
Glenda

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hi Patti! I commented the other day, but it seems none of my comments stuck where I typed them. I just had to come back and tell you how much I love this card. Somehow, the colors just sooth my soul. Very cool how the water is perfect for a sentiment.

Judy said...

This is absolutely beautiful! It looks so relaxing. Totally love it!

xo

Dawn Frost said...

Very nice CAS card Patti! Great scenery and lovely sentiment!