Friday, January 11, 2013

Vintage Bubbles....


Hello my friends and I see that I have gained a few new followers, 
thank you so much for taking the time to 
stop in and look around as you have time...I really
appreciate you and the comments you leave.

Doesn't this look like a great place to be?
All snuggled down in those bubbles.....

This is one of Laurie's new images this month
This is one of my first attempts at tracing an image and 
cutting it out with my Cameo. I probably should have 
tried an image without so many intricate areas but 
I was not too unhappy with the way it came out.
I think it gives a great backdrop for the tub.
The image for my inside sentiment is also from this great set.

Vintage Tub

The team has merged some of Doodle Pantry's 
other images with the tub and they look so cute!
Such versatility with this great vintage image!
Be sure and stop by for a look at this 
month's release.



I also want to remind you to stop by the Doodle Pantry Blog and join in this month's challenge.

Did you notice my new blog header and background?
 With the help of Emily at Sweetly Scrapped and her sharing of this beautiful header which you can find by clicking here (and by the way it is free)  I used my
new My Digital Studio program and lots of Stampin' Up images to add my own
flavor to it and tada...this is what I came up with. 
I have been using Sharon at Plumrose Lane to create my headers and signatures for the last couple of years and  you will still be seeing those beautiful designs but for a change
and actually just to see if I could do it, I gave it a try.
The beautiful background is from Sharon (free!) and I suggest you stop by both of these
lovely ladies sites and you will be lost for ages taking in all of
the beautiful things.
Thanks Emily and Sharon....couldn't have even begun to do it without you!


Card Details:
Paper: Stampin' Up basic gray, Glitz dsp "Pretty in Pink"
Other: Dollar Tree satin ribbon, American Crafts ruffled ribbon,Spectrum Noir Markers

post signature

10 comments:

Colleen said...

Patti,
Love the new look and your card is adorable.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My...you definitely caught the essences of the vintage tub....I bought this one the other day and now I have two different ways to go with it after also seeing your. Eautiful little card!

Betty Benton said...

Love that bathtub, Patti! Right now I'm listening to a bunch of noise because I'm having a bathtub installed in my house (we only have 2 showers) -- I've sure missed long soaks!!

Words and Pictures said...

Delightful... love the chintzy wallpaper, and the bubble bath looks so inviting!
Alison x

Glittered Paws said...

Love your new look - and the bathtub is absolutely stunning, great job. Wondering if you like your Cameo - dear daughter just got one.

Daniele said...

such a lovely card Patti, I've always wanted a bath tub like that
hope you are well
hugs and best wishes

Elizabeth Hart said...

Yes - so vintage - love the look that you achieved on this pretty card.

Glenda Atkins said...

Ooooh so very vintage and pretty, adore the background papers and the delightful bow! Well done girl, love it!
hugs
Glenda

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, love the vintage feel, gorgeous elements, and stunning design.

Dawn Frost said...

Patti I LOVE this card! The pearls and ribbon are gorgeous!