Saturday, January 26, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches...more fun



I have decided to stretch myself to use some of my many neglected supplies which have been
left alone way too long. I do love all of my items but I am sure you understand how difficult it can be
to play with all of our goodies, does that mean I have too many, surely not!!

These are some chipboard pieces that I fell in love with and had to buy but have not used very many of at all.

I decided to try something a little different for me and use these for the fantastic sketch now at Freshly Made Sketches this week. Each week they have a sketch they ask you to use in your creation simply 
making it clean lined and fresh.

Don't you love this bird? Using elements from my paper pack I added the butterfly sticker and 
my sentiment letters to the layered tags.

The challenge runs through noon on Tuesday the 29th, so you still have time to join me and 
play along as well.

Card Details:
Paper: Rubber Cottage textured white, DCWV scrapbook in a stack green and striped
Making Memories chipboard and stickers, Papertrey Ink button, Stampin' Up twine

post signature

6 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card made out of your chipboard pieces, quite lovely and No you can never have to many goodies:O)

Allisa said...

Love your embellishments! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Pat said...

Lovely card Patti, that chipboard bird looks really good with your background papers and button flower.

Pat xx

Betty Benton said...

Great card, Patti -- your bird looks quiet happy enjoying a sunshiny day! I love those gorgeous stripes in the background!

Linda Suarez said...

Great take on the sketch Patti! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Colleen said...

Patti,
How cute is this one.....love that bird