Friday, September 21, 2012

Bookmark for Doodle Pantry.


Happy Friday, we have almost made it to the weekend!

I wanted to show you this corner bookmark that I made the other week using the flower and sentiment from Doodle Pantry's set "Agapanthus Flower" which you can find here .  
This is one of DP's older sets but one of my very favorites. There are so many
beautiful sets featuring a wide variety of flowers.

I used scraps from some retired Stampin' Up designer papers and a textured card stock by Bazzill.
I love the edgelit and embossing borders that Stampin' Up came out with last year and I used both of these on my edge...placing the cut part at the point where my papers met. You cannot see it in this picture, but I added some sparkle to my flowers with a stardust pen.

Here is a picture of the bookmark in my book.


If you haven't tried this technique before, here is the link to the tutorial that I used on Splitcoast Stampers.

You have a couple more days to get your entry in at Doodle Pantry for this month's challenge, and if you haven't been by yet....be sure to check out all of the new sets that were released this month. 
We had a release at the first of the month and more sets during a surprise mini release mid month.
Something for everyone and all at a great price.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are all well and have a
 great weekend planned.



.   post signature

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful bookmark, Patti! Great design! Have a nice weekend!

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - love the scallop edges.

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the bookmark and your design. Great image, Patti. Have a great weekend!

craftieodmae said...

awesome book mark!!

Glenda Atkins said...

I love the corner bookmark you made and it is a great way to showcase the 'agapanthus flower', lovely work Patti!

Words and Pictures said...

What a clever bookmark - a really beautiful make, Patti!
Alison x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ok....now I see YOUR awesome bookmark end. I must try one...I love what you did!!!