Friday, August 10, 2012

So Blessed...



I am such a blessed person! God has been so very good to me, I have a wonderful husband, great family, a good home and friends that cheer and give me support.

 When I went to visit my dear friend Kathy at Lucky Stamper I found she had given me the Liebster award. You will love her blog and if you are not already a follower, I encourage you to look around and become one. She does CAS to perfection!

This award is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs, like mine with under 200 followers and to help spread joy to fellow bloggers. "Leibster" comes from the German word 'dearest' or 'beloved' but can also mean 'favorite'. This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 follower.

Now to send you on to some fabulous blogs that I know you will love:
Thanks to all of you that inspire me and enrich my life every day!

 Pat at Pips Pastimes

Linda at The Stamper's Touch 

Renee at Renlymat's World

Judi at Sweet Bloomin Scrap

Lizzi at My Paper Story


Each of these ladies has an inspiring blog with loads of things to inspire you, you won't be sorry that you visited!

I also want to share with you another goodie that I got in the mail this week. I won the random draw for last month's prize package from Inky Antics which I am showing here. I can't wait to try this honeycomb paper and hope to have something to show you soon.


Thanks for being part of my blessed world.

post signature

6 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

You are so sweet, appreciate the shout out. Congrats on the award and winning those sweet stamps, can't wait to see what you make! Have an awesome weekend.

Anonymous said...

oh my thank you so much patti!! it is such a blessing to have met such lovely wonderful people like "you" in my paper journey without people like yourself i problably would have given up a long time ago...thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart it means so much to me...

Patti J said...

Patti, you are so deserving! What a great blogging friend you are, and so talented! Huge hugs, congrats on your award, and can hardly wait to see your next creation!

Theresa's Studio said...

Congrats on your award...you are very deserving. Have fun with Inky Antics and the Honycomb paper.

Holly Young said...

wooo hooo lucky Patti!!!! yummy candy and an award! You deserve it!

Pat said...

Thank you so much Patti for the thought, I feel quite special as I have been nominated for this one three times now, but still appreciate the thought and the words.

Pat xx