Sunday, November 20, 2011

Papercraft Star



Good Evening, I hope this finds you all well...and enjoying a wonderful weekend. I am doing a last minute post for Challenge  71 A Special Thank You at Papercraft Star where this week the theme is a thank you card and as always, you can either use their inspiration photo or not.


I think this is such a beautiful photo and the cards made by the design team are gorgeous. I immediately thought of this digital stamp by Isabella. Please check out this blog site when you have a moment. Their challenges are so inspiring and fun, which is what this is all about. Plus I am in love with their sponsor, The House Across the Bay!


This weekend has been super busy and I haven't been around much .... hopefully I will be by to visit soon. I am having some monitor problems and just typing this is giving me a headache, so I will try and fix that tomorrow and be back online. Take care and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Patti! I love the image you used! Hope you get your monitor issues sorted quickly!

FerrellGraph-x said...

Patti this is such a pretty card! I'm tickled you shared it with us at Papercraft Star! Is the damask a stamp? It's gorgeous!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Betty Benton said...

Lovely card -- get that computer fixed ASAP! We need them too much to be getting headaches from them!

Ros said...

What a lovely creation ... so pretty ... thanks so much for playing along at Papercraft Star this week

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, hope you get everything worked out!!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
This one is so pretty. love all that coloring.