Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Meljen's Twice in one Day!


Hey guys, back for one more card....after loading my post for this morning where Meljen's is the sponsor for the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday (scroll down one post to see my card for SSW), I went over to the challenge blog at Meljen's and saw this great sketch



I had printed this adorable image "Giraffe's Necktie" a while back and since it was ready to go, I decided to throw a card together for them----the challenge ends at midnight tonight.

My card base is Stampin' Up with design paper from Basic Grey's "Granola". I also tried out a new border embossing folder from Cuttlebug's set "Frills". My ticket is from Paper Cupcakes (Store link in my sidebar) I thought the sentiment Dream Big fit so well. So if you have a minute and want to try this out, Meljen's has some cute freebies. Take care and I hope to see you again soon!

Card Details:
Paper: Stampin' Up, BG Granola
Ink: SU markers
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder, GinaK Designs button, embroidery floss, SU ticket punch
Images: Meljen's "Giraffe's Necktie", Paper Cupcakes ticket

9 comments:

mulberry station said...

what a fun sketch Patti. I love your card and fun image. Sooo Cute!!!
Hugs, Nancy

Sprytebyrd said...

Awesome card! Wonderful take on our sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Kathy and Lucky said...

Adorable!!!!! Love the image and how you have the paper with the embossing.

CraftinGranny said...

You are so cute. On a crafting frenzy I see. Love this card and so glad you got it done in time to enter the challenge. GL, hope ya win! "Hugs" Carol

craftieodmae said...

how adorable!!!! It's a winner for sure!

Pat said...

Great card Patti, love the cute image and the colours you have used.

Pat xx

Payne Holler Cards said...

big smile! this is soooooo adorable!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwww so sweet!

Robbie said...

So cute, Love the brown and blue colors, abd you did a great job with the sketch, Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's.