Monday, May 16, 2011

Freebie Day at Paper Cupcakes


Happy start of the week my friends!! It's time for the Monday challenge at the
Paper Cupcakes blog where Molly Ritterbeck is asking for embossing....your choice!

It is also time for Nina to have a wonderful freebie for us to play with and this week it is "Peony in Bottle", peonies are one of my favorite flowers and I loved making something with this beauty.
This is some more of the stunning paper "Butterfly Garden" by Pink Paislee and I used a Spellbinders peony die to cut out my image. I die cut a tag and then embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder "Script".
I also used a border embossing folder to emboss my inside sentiment.

If you can, I would love to have you join in our challenge this week, you can use any image you would like, but if you use a PCC's image, your name is entered in twice for our prize.

Card Details:
Paper: Stampin' Up old olive
Ink: Copics and SU markers, SU old olive
Images: PCC Peony in Bottle, Flourishes Thank You, SU Elements of Style
Other: Embossing Folder Script and border floral, Dollar Tree sheer ribbon, MM eyelet, DMC floss, Walmart pins, Spellbinders peony die and standard tag

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous creation!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Patti! I love the Butterfly Garden DP and the sweet image!

Colleen said...

Patti,
I love this image, your coloring and design are perfect.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is stunning!!! Love the soft colors with that beautiful image. Love how you used the tag, such a great idea.

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Patti this is so pretty.....love the soft colors ...and the tag is so adorable.....love it...

The Other Patti Sue said...

So very pretty Patti! Such a vintage feel!

cardmaking bird said...

Lovely card, Patti - your soft colouring goes perfectly with these pretty papers!! Hugs, Marie xx

Betty Benton said...

I agree -- peonies are a beautiful flower and you made a stunning card with this image!

CraftinGranny said...

This dp is gorgeous Patti and your card is totally awesome. That's a great new image by Nina so I'll hop on over and pick it up. Our peonies are in full bloom (too early for me)but they are so pretty. Will try and work in playing this week. Have a wonderful day and week ahead! "Hugs" Carol

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your use of this digi...so soft and elegant. One of my fave flowers.