Friday, April 1, 2011

Scrapbook Day at my House

It's Friday and time for the weekend....hope you have lots of fun things going on for you and yours!

I spent the morning working on some cards and the afternoon in my craft room with my good friend (I used to work with her before quitting to take care of MIL) creating a scrapbook of her dear dogs. We did pretty good too, creating 5 pages...I think that is a great start for one day. She wanted a CAS look to her memories and I think we accomplished that , why don't you take a look---

   







It's been a while since I made a scrapbook page, but since Donna already had
an idea of how she wanted her pictures, it was just a matter of getting all the pieces together. She fell in love with my Spellbinders and Bigshot. I told her to be careful or she would be hooked. She was amazed at what I had in tools and supplies, she should see some of your stashes, right?

I also wanted to show you all what came in the mail today....I won at two of the blogs during the blog hop for Sugar Creek Hollow . One of these was Moe Joe Designs where Mary sent these sweet goodies:
Isn't that a pretty card that she made for Sugar Creek and now it's mine. I love that crinkled seam binding.

Then I also got a package from Nancy at Southern Yankee Crafter  , and here's a picture of those goodies and her card that she sent:



And I know this is a long post, but I just have to show you all the new papers, stamps and goodies that arrived from Joan's Gardens , after winning a stamp from her last week, I decided to place an order for some of the new Butterfly Gardens items she had just shown and they are even prettier in person....


I am so excited and can't wait to play with all of my new goodies. Keep an eye out as you never know when they may show up. See you tomorrow, hope you all have a great Friday night!!

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

It's just like Christmas at your house you lucky girl! The SB pages are super,super cute!

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic pages, you go girl!!! You won big time!!!! that's a lot of awesome goodies!!!!

Mary Duffek said...

Congrats!!!! Wowzers....you have lots of blessings to play with. Your butterfly stash you purchased looks amazing...can't wait to see those on your future projects. Your blog is simply amazing too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of your help! I could have never created something like this without you. I cant wait to get time to come work on it some more! U r the bestest friend ever! Luv u! Donna