Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Dots and Stripes" for A Day for Daises

Hey guys, trying to get my cards loaded before we take off...this is one for A Day for Daises and their challenge #16 which is dots and stripes using one of ADFD's images. She has a really cute freebie this week which I snagged but decided to use this one that I got at CDAC the other week as I haven't made anything with it as of yet. It is called "Lamb for Easter" but I love it for anytime of year and thought that it went really well with the ticket from Paper Cupcakes.

My coloring was with the few copics that I have and my dp is from 7 Gypsies "Victoria" and is layered on Stampin' Up black and a melon color that I am not sure of the name. Hope you like it....have a couple of more cards to post but need to get lunch and to pack my bag. Be back soon.

2 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Can't get much sweeter than this Patti. Adorable card and image. Have a fab trip and do lots of fun things. "Hugs" Carol

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super CAAAA-UTE!