Monday, January 24, 2011

Sent with Love Challenge at PCC



Happy Monday,everyone!! I hope that everyone has had a wonderful week-end. Rick and I were able to go away for a couple of days for a much needed break and it was FABULOUS! Can you tell that I had a great time. I will tell you more about it later but now to the challenge this week at Paper Cupcakes . I am sure you saw the Tic-Tac-Toe board above....here are the particulars.
Pick three elements in a row like a tic-tac-toe from the chart above. (Example: Stitching, button, some kind of heart; or button, ribbon or flower; or tag, flower, ric-rac; etc.) You can use as much of those same elements as you like as long as you use all three of them at least once. You may also add other elements, but again as along as the tic-tac-toe elements are on your card at least once.
Now to my card: I selected the line straight through the middle.

I used a punch from Clear Dollar Stamps and the smaller one is by Sizzix. I used a border embossing folder from Cuttlebug to highlight my edge and then added pearls and a rhinestone for my bling. The ribbon is some that I picked up on clearance and not sure of the maker. I colored the lovely new image by Nina with my prismas and oms. I hope you are in the mood for a friendly game of tic-tac-toe and will join the team at Paper Cupcakes this week. Be sure and stop by to see what they have done with image, and best of all I forgot to tell you that it is a FREEBIE this week. So please go pick up your image and get started on your creation.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

what a pretty card that you made it is very simple but very pretty the color is very soft like this alot thank for showing

craftieodmae said...

super duper cute card!!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so cute! I love that little image delivering the mail and how you did the ribbon. Of course the pearls on the embossing is so pretty. Love the tic tac toe idea, fun!

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is soooooo cute I love the bird image and I'm really intrigued by the tic tack toe idea. How fun is that :)

cardmaking bird said...

Beautiful card, Patti. I love how you've coloured the bird and the embossing down the side looks fab!! Hugs, Marie xx

CraftinGranny said...

Love the card Patti! Such beautiful colors and those pearls really add to its charm. I really loved this challenge even if I didn't get it.....LOL "Hugs" Carol

Gloria Westerman said...

So soft and sweet!!!!!love your embossing too...

Pat said...

Beautiful card Patti, love the embossed border.

Pat xx

Nina said...

Patti, this is also a lovely CAS type card, love the blue bird and the pink background, just adorable.