Tuesday, October 5, 2010

T for Tree


Loving doing the challenges at ABC Christmas Challenge where each two weeks we are given the next letter in the alphabet and criteria to make a project. This time is was the letter T and to use a tree with the option of putting on buttons. I used some of the Just For Fun stamps that I recently won in one of their challenges, love the large and small snowy pines. I stamped these with SU old olive on a card stock base of the same old olive. Then I took the stamp Cat in the Window and using Versafine Onyx Black to stamp the image, I then cut it out,sponging Memento Summer Sky and SU Going Grey to make a winter sky.
My sentiment is from a set by Creative Clear Stamps.
Lovely to have you stop by today!

10 comments:

Annie said...

a fabulous festive card, I love the soft subtle look! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas blog.
hugs, annie x

craftieodmae said...

what a fun challenge! T could also be for toys LOL, leave it to me to think greedy , your card is beautiful!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so cute... looks like the kitty is waiting for santa! Thanks for following my blog :0) I've been stalking you for quite sometime!

Anonymous said...

Really lovely card! I love the colours you have chosen with the background card too! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh, I love this! The window and the kitty cat, how adorable, then the detail of the tree and snowflakes, what great touches.

Kerrie said...

I bet that little cat is wondering weather to venture out or stay in where is warm..... lovely card, and perfect for the challenge.

Betty Benton said...

Love your take on this challenge!! If I were kitty, I think I'd prefer to stay inside and keep my fur warm!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh this is so sweet - just waiting for his/her owner...so peaceful!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love the imaging you did and the dimensional with the snowflakes!!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is really cute with the cat looking out the window. love how you put all together.