Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness


I am submitting this card for the challenge at Delightful Inspiration this week where Faith sent this image as our freebie for participating in the challenge last week. This is a combined collage from her two newly released sets. I printed the image in my Word program and enhanced it with the picture effect which gave it a reflective quality at the bottom. I only used Memento Angel Pink and Rose Bud to color the image and then sponged the edges with Versamagic Sahara Sand. I really like how this turned out and appreciate Faith spotlighting Breast Cancer Awareness for the month of October. If you are not playing along in her progressive challenges you can buy this image " Beautiful Blessing" in her store or I believe she starts it out with a freebie the first of each month. Stop by and check out her lovely work, and thank you for stopping by to see me. I have a couple of other posts coming...keep an eye out.

cs- GKD pink, dp Basic Grey EVA, Best Occasions textured
ink Memento Angel Pink and Rose Bud, Versamagic Sahara Sand
Pink satin ribbon Dollar Tree

2 comments:

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Such a pretty card Patti and love that bow! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty Patti! I love that dp... I just happen to have some! LOL!