Thursday, September 2, 2010

Playing at Color Throwdown


It has been a good while since I have played a challenge at Color Throwdown but I am trying to get around to some of my favorites and try some new ones to see what I have been missing. I love the colors for this week...


I have been making several Fall cards with similar colors this week and since I need more birthday cards decided to make one using an older set from Stampin' Up called Nature's Wonders. Don't you just love this button? It was a win several months ago at Picture Perfect Creations and I thought it went well with this card. Love all the texture in it.
Since it is getting close to dinner time, I had better get a move on...I will try and post a card for a new site for me later tonight, it's so simple and quick that I can't wait to show you.
See ya later, gang!

cs: SU crumb cake, chocolate chip and so saffron
ink: SU so saffron and Memento rich cocoa
stamps: SU Nature's Wonders and Elegant Cheer
extras: SU hemp twine, SU scallop punch, pop dots and glue dots, Spellbinders Nesties Square

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

Very pretty!

Colleen said...

Patti,
I do love the button and the very pretty image as well. Great card.

Annika said...

I DO love the button - and the rich deep browns and your gorgeous balanced design. beautiful!!!
hugs
Annika

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome... love how you used the dp!