Saturday, August 21, 2010

Flourishes 80

Hey there my friends,
Back with another card to share, this time I created one for the color challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday . The colors are hot pink, soft yellow , kraft and black. I used Flourishes set Peony and then cut out the image that I stamped with Tim Holtz distress ink in mustard seed with my Spellbinder peony die. I also used a border cuttlebug embossing folder to accent the black card stock. Am not really happy with this but I am going to post it anyway. Hope that you can find something to enjoy in it and if not please enjoy this beautiful day that God has blessed us with.
Later....

4 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Very pretty and so striking Patti!!! Wonderful take on the FTTC colors!!! Thank you for joinging us this week!!! Hugs ~S~

craftieodmae said...

I am so far behind commenting, sorry, been working plus yard selling, no stamping,your creations are beautiful!!!! So good seeing you Friday, we will have to get together one day and just play!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
The peony is just beautiful! I think the black really draws your eye up to the peony.

Payne Holler Cards said...

i love it - and really impressed with how the background flower stamps shows with the mustard distressed ink TFS!