Sunday, July 4, 2010

TMITA/PPC


I created this for Nina at There's Magic in the Air . I used K&Co dp Ancestry.com which is double sided and I stamped images from Tim Holtz set French Market. I used a brad from Making Memories. The image was colored using a watercolor brush and several inks including Memento Sahara Sand, Bamboo Leaves, SU Taken with Teal, Creamy Caramel and Going Gray. This is her image Flower Teacup which I just bought and adore. I want to try paper piecing this sometime. I added a small piece of brown mulberry behind the focal image. Nina has a call for anyone interested in a spot on her design team. I am probably crazy for attempting this but thought I would give it a shot. Please stop by her site and join in if you can. Thanks for stopping in and taking a look. Please leave a comment if you have time.

5 comments:

Betty Benton said...

What an interesting image! Best wishes with the design team call -- they would be lucky to get you!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Good luck on the DT call...you'd be a great addition to the team. Love the card and the image that you used.

Jennie said...

Sweet image and love the mulberry paper popping out. Nice dp on this too :o)

craftieodmae said...

this is goregous!!! Good luck with th DT call, you would be great!!

Jessie said...

This is so pretty!