Sunday, July 25, 2010

Seeing Blue, Gray and Yellow


At Just For Fun that is. Those are the colors for this weeks challenge. I broke out a set from Stampin' Up that I haven't used in a long time and made this card. I completely forgot that I was going to wait until my new stamps from Just For Fun arrived. This senility thing keeps getting in the way.
I used blue and gray Bazzil textured paper along with a piece of SU barely banana. I embossed the damask image from my Sizzix texture plate on the blue piece then stamped the script on the yellow. I distressed this piece and sponged.I stamped the castle image and sponged it before removing it from the labels 3 nestie. I layered it on the next size labels 3 in the gray. My ribbon is gray satin that I picked up at the Dollar Tree. Really nice tying ribbon. Love the colors at Just for Fun...come on and play along if you have time. Up for grabs is a gift certificate to their store. Last post for the night....be sure and check back tomorrow for Magical Monday!

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Glenda said...

Nice work! Beautifully done...Thanks for playing in the JFF Color Challenge!

Broni said...

Wow! This is just beautiful! Perfect way to use these colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the JFF challenge!

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous card -- love the colors and that beautiful ribbon!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Love this card the design and colors fit very well. That ribbon is just beautiful!

Starla said...

GORGEOUS!! Your design is lovely!! I am so glad you played along with us at JFF this week!!