Saturday, July 3, 2010

Flip Flopping Away!


Happy 4th of July everyone!
I found a new site and a free digital image at Crafting with Deedee's Digis and I created a card using the cute flip flops. I am loving all the digital images out there. She asked us to use her image and the colors turquoise/ocean blue, pink and green. I used card stock from Gina K designs in the colors innocent pink, turquoise sea and creme de menthe. The ribbon and rhinestone are also GKD. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder to highlight the pink layer. Hope you will stop by and see what Deedee has to offer and play this week. Thanks for coming by.

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is so cute! I love the embossed bg

Betty Benton said...

Cute card with the flip flops!

Anonymous said...

Super cute, Patti! The flip-flops are just so sweet the way you colored them with the polka dots -- I *love* polka dots! The swirled paper is such a fun background, too. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week. Hugs, Deedee