Sunday, July 18, 2010

BIG News and Road Trip!

Been sitting on my BIG news and some of you may have already read about it at There's Magic in the Air but I made Nina May's design team! Yeah for me and I am so excited! This is the first team that I have been on so I will be asking for your support and if you see something I can do better or you would like to see, I am open to suggestions. Nina creates some of the cutest digital images...if you haven't tried working with these before, she will be putting a new freebie up tomorrow that is so cute and can be used so many ways. I will be posting my card using the new image (wouldn't you like to know what it is?) tomorrow at 6 am EST so please stop back by then and check it out and I would ask all of you that can to please play in the challenge this week. Nina is giving away some extra goodies that she created....


Who wouldn't want some of these cute watermelon buttons to put on your summer cards?

Also, I wanted to let you all know about our road trip yesterday to the StampArt Tour show in Winston-Salem, NC. A bunch of us from StampTV met up to shop and eat lunch together. It was so much fun for me to meet IRL so many of the faces that I had been talking with online and feel that I already know. Everyone is so nice and I can't wait until we get together again. Lots of new goodies to play with. My best deal was three set of Spellbinders that I didn't have that I got for half price. I also found the cutest basket stamp and template to make a basket....will post as soon as I can.
I only wish that I could meet in person even more of you. It's so much fun when you are of a like mind and enjoy the same things. Thanks Olga for the ride and Becky ... we are all waiting on your post.



Take care everyone and please check us out at TMITA/PCC when you can. I'll be looking for you!

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

glad you had fun and can't wait to see what you come up with for TMITA!

Colleen said...

Patti,
It sounds like you guys had a blast! I can't wait to see more of your goodies! Congrats on TMITA! I always want to play but rarely have the time, by the time I finish STV.

Jennie said...

It was so much fun and such a delight to meet you and the others in person! Congrats on your DT spot...you will do wonderful I am sure!