Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Creative Vision Sketch Challenge #11


I wanted to do the sketch challenge at Creative Clear Stamps for this week and after doing my first card which is a thank you card for a friend that brought his tractor and mowed our field and barn area while Rick is recuperating(It's the least I can do for him, after all he kept me from hours in the field)I loved the sketch so much that I decided to do one more. The first one is on SU chocolate chip with some retired dp also from SU. The stripes are pieces of mulberry and I attached buttons from Gina K designs. Both of the sentiments on the cards are from Laura's set Thank You at Creative Clear Stamps.
This second card is on SU lovely lilac and has been embossed with the Swirl cuttlebug folder. I layered and punched some of the SU Elegante' retired dp on Very vanilla. I attached the punched flowers to sheer ribbon. This is a fun sketch and I wish you would check out Laura's blog and play along if you have time.
Thanks for checking in and have a great evening!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

both are gorgeous but my fav will have to be the 2nd, it's a color thing LOL

Betty Benton said...

Thanks for stopping by! Love your Creative Vision cards. I'm with Olga -- that lilac card has such fabulous colors - the dp is so delicate!

Laura said...

Ohh yeah me too! LOVE the purples! Thanks for playing SKETCH PLAY this week Patti!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
What a releif, not having to cut the field. It is so nice you have great neighbors. I love both the cards, but not to be different or anything I like your first one better because of the turned corner. It drew me right in.

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

I really like them both girl! What a ice guy too! Thanks for playing along this week!