Friday, May 28, 2010

Creative Vision Sketch Challenge


I just went to A Fairy Creative Place and read about her week and it made me feel better...I have not had it so rough after all. I created this card for her weekly sketch challenge. The stamps are hers that I received this week, Thank You set. I created the butterflies from a set by Gina K Designs. The paper is some that I had in my scrap box and I am sorry to say that I do not remember who made it. I layered on a deep purple base and then layered the dp. I punched two ovals with Stampin' Up punches. The sentiment and floral is from Clear Creative Stamps. I have posted another card tonight if you have time to look. Take care everyone and I will see you soon!

6 comments:

shelly said...

this is a beautiful card.such pretty paper.

craftieodmae said...

This is gorgeous! Love the little butterflies!

Theresa's Studio said...

This a lovely card....made a card for this challenge but undecided if I will post....had problem with this sketch....you did a beautiful job with it.

Kerrie said...

Patti, such a pretty card,those butterflies are so cute, and are perfect with the dp.

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Such a pretty card Patti! Love the butterflies!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hope you DH is doing well. I was thinking about you and thought I would pop over here and see what you have been up to. This is just the sweetest card!