Monday, April 12, 2010

Thursday Sketch Challenge card at StampTV

Good evening!
Thanks for taking a look at my card for this week's Thursday Sketch challenge. Vicki Dutcher always has a great sketch for us and I used dp from K&Co over Sweet Corn card stock from Gina K. The green layer is Always Artichoke from Stampin' Up. I layered and then off stamped the trees from Theresa Mumber's Gina K set Life is Good.
I just got this set and love all the images and possibilities with this set. Then I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Versafine Vintage Sepia and added buttons from Gina's autumn assortment.




This next card is made with the new free with 3 sets at Gina K designs. It is a set of sentiments for all your dear friends. I used ribbon and designer paper from Making Memories. The frame is from Spellbinders and called Polka Dot Frame.
Thanks so much for looking and please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: