Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Olga's stamp club card


I wanted to post the card that I made last night at Olga's stamp club meet. We were to make a tri shutter card and the base that we were supplied was blue and the only dp paper that I had with me was this square multicolor that I am not sure of the brand. I cut the pieces to layer and stamped birthday images from the Stampin' Up set Let's Party and a sentiment from the SU Heard from the Heart. The flower was made by punching 3 of the SU oval scallops and then crumpling and distressing. I placed a brad through the center of all 3 and pulled them up tight and then pulled down until I got the look I was after.
This is a picture of the card closed.

Olga gave me another surprise today and awarded me with a sweet blogger award.
I have so enjoyed getting to know her and I appreciate all the help that she has been to me.
Have a great evening everyone!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Patti,
I love both your tri shutter cards. Your DP on this one makes for a perfect party card! Very pretty

Theresa's Studio said...

Love the colors...so cheery! Neat flower too!